Cruise Control Diet is a popular diet program on the internet and you may be anxious to know more about it. Don’t worry, this article is here to provide you with more details of this dieting program especially for the people who want to build muscles while losing weight. Just go on reading to get the useful information on www.weightlossnope.com for yourself.
Effects of Cruise Control Diet on Fat Burning
This diet program provides you with a forgiving and flexible way to lose weight without counting the calories and observing the complicate restrictions. You just need to follow your natural instincts according to the following four rules:
- 1. Eat the natural and organic foods to burn fat;
- 2. Avoid the processed foods to store less fat in your body;
- 3. Give some “guilty pleasure” to help you stick with this diet program more easily;
- 4. Trust your natural hunger instinct to guide your meals.
These are the basic principles of Cruise Control Diet to help you lose weight and you will experience three phases to get rid of overweight successfully.
- 1. The Metabolic Reset Phase: You’d better prepare yourself well for this phase because it asks you to obey this diet program strictly. It can reset your metabolism by lowering you insulin level and rebuild your natural hunger instinct for about two weeks.
- 2. The Control Phase: It mainly helps you control your fat and weight to help you shed pounds steadily. You are allowed to enjoy “food binge” once or twice a week to help you lose more weight.
- 3. The Rapid Phase: You will burn fat fast in this phase and lose weight obviously. You will also enjoy feelings of strength and energy at the dame time. After this phase, you should return to the first phase to maintain the results.
The Lack of Information for Muscle Building
Though this e-book provides you with an easy and potent diet program for weight loss, it doesn’t involve any other strategies for men to transfer the excessive fat into muscles. You may not want to have sagged skin after you have burnt the fat. So here, I’d like to complement some useful tips for you to build muscles when you are losing weight.
- 1. Eat a great amount of protein. Protein is one of the most essential materials for you to build strong and toned muscles, so you must ingest enough protein while you are performing the Cruise Control Diet. Moderately add some fish, beans, nuts and soy products to your meals to ensure the recommended intake of protein every day.
- 2. Supplement vitamins and minerals. Vitamin B6, B12, C and E are vital vitamins while calcium and iron are two necessary minerals for muscle building. Good sources for these nutrients include spinaches, lean meats, fish, nuts, oranges, kale, and so on. Try to eat more these foods when you are on a diet.
- 3. Perform exercise regularly. The Cruise Control Diet doesn’t offer an exercise plan for you to lose weight and build muscles, so you must make one by yourself to coordinate with the diet program. Focus on your arms, chest, abdomen and legs to build all muscle groups throughout your body.
From the above information, you can see that though cruise control diet may help you lose weight effectively, it doesn’t involve the methods of building muscles. If you desire to get rid of extra fat as well as build your muscles at the same time, you need to look into some special tips for muscle building to combine with this dieting program for the best results.